Friday 18 October 2019

Waikato Action Week




A couple weeks ago we went to action week.In the following video is a journey of where we went that week.I enjoyed traveling around the map to find the places we went to. I found it a bit difficult to record the audio, Because of the noise in the background. I would probably change where I recorded it so the audio sounded more clearer.The video shows how I used google earth to travel around showing where we went, And it also shows that I used Screencastify to record the screen and my voice.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.