Tuesday 3 September 2019

RWC Mascot /Unfinished/

Today I was learning to Trace over a photo to create a mascot for the Rugby World Cup Using Polyline and Curve tool In Google Slides,Docs or Drawing.

I enjoyed Customizing Our Mascot, Having to Add A National flower,Animal and their Flag, The country I have Is Wales.

I found it challenging to Finish The Mascot because of how difficult it was to use Polyline and Curve tool.

My digital learning object shows How One I haven't Finished and Two how to use a photo of the web without Copyrights getting in the way, It also show how me and my learning buddy Worked together to finish, They did the flower While I tried to do the dragon.

Next time I would hopefully finish the mascot, Otherwise I think it looks great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.