Tuesday 2 July 2019

Celebrating The Maori New Year Through Animation.

Today I was learning how to make a frame by frame animation towards the Maori new year also known as Matariki.
I enjoyed testing out Brush Ninja, I thought it was a different way to showcase my work.
I found it hard to add more movement between the scenes and make the text look more fancy to look at instead of it looking quite messy.
My animation shows the stars popping up and getting ready to shine through the week.
Next time I would change the background just to make it look more interesting.
This blog post shows that I am /Stepping up/.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Alizeyah i am Sarita my frineds call me Chicken little I like drawing ,sports, horse riding,i am 12 and i am in year 8. I like your matariki video and i would like to hear more about you .

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.